Thursday, February 28, 2008

my latest drawing(haven't finish one)


long time never draw d ar.....
dunno how 2 train back like b4....
......T.T......

now wanna draw something in A4 size
oso need 2 take 2,3 days only can finish.
lol.....

now latest draw is a falling angle...
but it looks sucks 2 me...
somemore i use 2 hour d only finish
a little bit of that....

dunno when only can back 2 last time speed....???
wat u think bout my latest drawing,
it's cal "the falling one"
haven't finish oso haha....
but need some comment bout it....
pls.......

if not nice den i dun 1 continue drawing it lo....
waste my time...

lol!!!!!

2 comments:

AlexisChean颜莞倩 said...

haha...not bad..but da shading like r undone.cos u not yet fin ma....hehe
me 2 la...i din even draw wit pencil oni 4 1 year more ai...same same la...lol

patrick said...

i want u 2 teach me draw human le...
u draw so well...
hehe...