Tuesday, September 29, 2009


Empty
is who i am...
Deep down inside,
an emptiness that couldn't be fill...

Lonely
is actually my best friends...
no one knows my loneliness,
cause i acted well out side...

Love
will never comes to me...
That's de reason why,
I had replace it with money...

Boring
that's how my life sound like...
Lived everyday,
like waiting 2 die...

Dream
is de only things i want 2 achieve...
i working hard 4 it,
bother what comes my way,
i just won't give up!!!

Heart
is what i had given out...
But as 4 de result,
no one even reply me a thank you
but FUCK YOU!!!

Sadness
I do feel it sometimes...
But i deal with it
b4 sumone found it out...

Secret
everyone had their secret..
as 4 me,
i been keeping it long enough
but i ain't telling yet...

Mask
is what everyone wearing now...
don't you feel tire,
why can't just put it down???


xxx patrick xxx







No comments: