Saturday, November 07, 2009

wat's actually happen

2nd Nov

It's my off day actually...
so i when out 4 movie n shopping ALONE till around 8pm!!!!!!
cause everyone having class....T.T....

Reach home at 8 sumthing, as usual 1st thing 2 do was fb"ing"
den cook my own dinner and on....
everythings go well untill........
my phone ringing, my boss cal up


she : y xxx go back early today?

me : cause his brother having birthday party today, n i thought today won't hav much ppl, so i let him took de morning shiff...

she : den? now de shop all myammar ppl only working? you thought my shop is myammar shop ar!!! like wat!!!
how many times i had 2 tell u, when u off xxx MUST work at night... wat if customers asking anythings, u thought they can understand ar...


(i was like HELLO!!! YOU r de one said wanna save cost, dun want take local workers, myammar good can work 12 hours, salary oso cheap, bla bla bla.... N most importantly xxx interview that time u promise ppl 2 work 1 week morning shiff n 1 week night shiff.... n now bcause YOU wanna cut cost n now ppl hav 2 work night shiff everyday. v only here working 4 u ok, not selling ourself 2 u pls!!! u thought u're paying salary den u very big now... o0o nah!!!!
i can simply get another job with same or even higher salary anywhere anytime, dun tell me bullshit...
i thought cause i won't work 4 long d, that's y i lazy 2 change job, if not.. u??? FUCK OFF PLS!!!)


me : ya, i know but cause he tell me was his broyher birthday n they're having party 4 him at home, n usually monday oso no customer 1 la...
so i allow him 2 took morning shiff lo..

she : den, u shouldn't off today wat,
u should change off day with him wat, de shop must hav a local worker there...
now wat u want me 2 do???

(SO??? u dun want 2 take local workers, n saying that "cashier so free can go help waiter 1 ma, dun just sit at cashier" i paying u ppl salary not just sit there 1 ok, find sumthing 4 them 2 do...
somemore 2 local?? wat if i off, den another 1 accident or had emergency??? i beg u'll cal me come in 2 work 4 sure...)

me : ... nv answer her for quit awhile

she : so now i dun care is ur off day... iwant u go there now, till not many ppl only u can go back..

me : ok, but i haven't eat, still cooking

she : den faster finish n go!!!

me : ok. =(

den i ate my meal..
damn i suppose 2 enjoy my meal, somemore i purposely bought a wine 4 my dinner today...
now end up sollow everything n fly to that stupid shop..

9.15pm like that, i reach de shop
ok, not bad , quit a lot of ppl hmm...
den i realize de coin in cashier going 2 finish..
so i went 2 7 eleven 4 sum coin changing..
till 10pm, most ppl already finish eating n paying, so i went back that time...


Just nice reach home only, i saw 2 missed cal on my phone, i cal back n found out cashier money had short 600...
damn 600!!! 1st time ever short so much... usually only 10 to 50 bucks... damn
so i go back check again n HELL, it's really short 6oo bucks...
n so i cal her up, n she said ok, let's check cctv tomorrow...

3th Nov

after waiting de whole day, finally i'm checking de cctv with her husband n guess wat...
everything was just as normal...
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 cut de story short, it end up she cal me n said,
"I DUN CARE, u 3 ppl hav 2 responsible 4 it....."
how gud she was.... o0o


No comments: